- Ref. 6061053
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 155 m²
- 1,680,000 €
For lovers of fishing, charming property with fish pond and fishing chalet, on an enclosed land of 8000m2 with magnificent olive trees, palm trees and fruit trees in a bucolic, calm and completely exotic setting.
The pond and the villa are supplied by borehole water. Connection already provided if you prefer to supply the villa with city water.
The property offers:
- a villa of traditional construction, completely renovated of approximately 155m2 of living space composed on the ground floor of an entrance, an office space, toilet with hand basin for the guests, a large living room with living room and dining room dining room opening onto the fitted and equipped kitchen and two large terraces one facing the swimming pool and the other with summer kitchen and pizza oven, two beautiful bedrooms which share a beautiful shower room with direct access to the garden facing the pool.
On the first floor, a magnificent parental suite of approximately 40m2 with a breathtaking panoramic view, bathroom, dressing room and large terrace.
Plus a large basement of around 110m2 with two extra bedrooms, a magnificent wine cellar for 700 bottles with reinforced door, a room / storage room and a large garage of around 40m2 with lots of cupboards.
- a friendly space with a sheltered BAR
- a masonry carport for 4 vehicles
- a workshop easily convertible into a caretaker's house
- bowling green
- traditional chlorine mosaic swimming pool (14.5m x 7.5m - L shape).
Nice amenities: reversible air conditioning, heat pump, geothermal energy, travertine, marble, integrated spotlights, video surveillance.
RESIDUAL COS. CHARM ASSURED