- Ref. 4935193
- 575 m²
- 2,950,000 €
Located in a dominant position with the most beautiful panoramic view that one can have on the picturesque village of Cotignac and its countryside,
on a magnificent plot of land in large raised terraces this elegant property offers:
- a mansion of approximately 250 m2, on two levels,
with a very large terrace and panoramic view composed on the ground floor of an entrance hall, a large entrance hall with wall fountain (18th century), a large living room with fireplace (18th century) dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms that share a bathroom. Upstairs, magnificent master bedroom with bathroom with double bath, dressing room and small balcony.
- a magnificent stone house/Pool house, approximately 280 m2 comprising a large kitchen, a 17th century dining room,
a large living room with mezzanine, a glass roof with gym.
Upstairs, a landing, a library lounge with fireplace with direct access to a charming terrace, a beautiful bedroom with bathroom.
- A guest house of approximately 45 m2 with terrace, kitchen open to the living room and a bedroom.
- Independent garage of approximately 50m2,
- A wooded park of 5500m² and adjoining land of 2000m².
- A magnificent swimming pool with an open view and a terrace lined with palm trees.
Mains drainage, borehole, city water, watering channel, tank, burglar-proof double glazing, partial underfloor heating and electric boiler.
Quality materials and services.
SIGNIFICANT RESIDUAL COS. EXCEPTIONAL ENVIRONMENT.